verses for this week...
I lift up my eyes to the hills—where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip— he who watches over you will not slumber; indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD watches over you— the LORD is your shade at your right hand; the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.
Psalm 121
this psalm is a powerful reminder that God will "watch over [my] life...both now and forevermore." Every day I realize more and more that my help truly does come from the LORD. He doesn't sleep, He doesn't forget to watch---He is ALWAYS there!
a song for this week...
As It Is In Heaven
Matt Maher
Our Father, who art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Come and let Your glory,
Come and let Your glory fall.
Our Father, who art in Heaven
The rocks cry out Your fame
Come and let Your glory,
Come and let Your glory fall.
I will sing, sing a new song
I will sing, sing a new song
I will sing, sing a new song to the Lord
Let your kingdom come
Let your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven
Every eye proclaim
The mercy of Your name
On earth as it is in heaven.
God give us new every morning
Mercy his daily bread
In the name of Jesus
In the name of Jesus we pray
And lead us, not to temptation
But deliver us with Your hand
In the name of Jesus
In the name of Jesus we pray
Father we pray
I will sing, sing a new song
I will sing, sing a new song
I will sing, sing a new song to the Lord
Let your kingdom come
Let your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven
Every eye proclaim
The mercy of Your name
On earth as it is in heaven.
For the kingdom is yours
And the power is yours
And the glory forever Amen
Let your kingdom come
Let your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven
Every eye proclaim
The mercy of Your name
On earth as it is in heaven
I know that you've probably had your fill of Matt Maher stuff over the last two weeks, but I just love this song! It's an excellent song to run to! :) hope that you have a wonderful week!
No comments:
Post a Comment