Thursday, September 9, 2010

Things I'm Loving Thursday...

As an attempt to return to the world of blogging, I'm going to participate in "Things I'm Loving Thursday" like many other bloggers out there...

1. Choosing to See by Mary Beth Chapman


Just finished reading this book this afternoon! Such a beautifully written story about MBC's journey! I have always been a huge fan of the Chapman clan, so I had to read this book of course! I recommend it to anyone who struggles with being in control and wanting life to be neat and organized (like myself and MBC).


2. Sonic Happy Hour

It's a regular part of my Thursday afternoon. I tend to plan my afternoon nap time and errands around being able to go to Happy Hour to get my Diet Dr. Pepper with vanilla and cherry, easy ice. :) It makes my "day off" even better!!!!
3. Driving in the Country

One of my new "loves" is driving in the country with Sloan. We usually go to "the farm" or end up on a county road at least once a week and I've come to love these times, enjoying God's creation and the fresh(er) air to breathe. Just one of the joys of dating a country boy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment