Saturday, August 8, 2009

Official Pet Sitter?

I think "Official Pet Sitter" needs to be added to my job description whenever I actually have a job description...

In the last two months I have taken care of...

the youth minister's dog for 2 weeks
the music minister's 2 dogs, cat, and hedgehog for 2 weeks
the education minister's 4 dogs for a day (they have three boxers and a mut)
the education minister's 14,000 cats for over a week

Needless to say, there is no need for me to get my own dog because I just take care of everyone else's right now...:) Don't get me wrong, it's been fun. I enjoy Lucy (the youth minister's dog) coming over to my house. The education minister's dogs are awesome and I love hanging out with them. And I especially love the perks that come along with making sure the music minister's animals stay alive---the pool! :)

Anyway, I know this particular post is lacking depth and serious issues, but it's all I have for now...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment